Sex & Mindfulness Workshop
Online workshop on all things sex, pleasure, and mental health for vulva-owners and female identifying people.
31 August 2022
I am thrilled to announce that I have partnered with The Georgie Collective to deliver an exclusive online workshop on all things sex, pleasure, and mental health, for vulva-owners and female identifying people.
Join us as we dive into the world of sex, mindfulness, and mental health, and learn practical tools, exercises, and tips on how to get out of our heads and into our bodies.
Have you ever noticed that when you’re feeling stressed your sex drive is affected? The link between sexual health and mental health is undeniable. So, please join us for an intimate, empowering, and judgment-free conversation on the mind-body connection.
- Tips for how to stay present and “in the moment”
- What is mindful self-pleasure and how to practice it
- Somatic tools for building arousal in your body
- Why masturbation matters
- Practical tips for overcoming orgasm and arousal blockers
What you need to know...
- The event will be held virtually! (We'll send the link details the day before). - We understand it’s not always easy to open up about these topics. This is your chance to learn, share, and ask questions in a safe, fun, and supportive space.
As always we will hold a safe space for curious people to connect and grow, and this workshop will be no different. We're so lucky to be a part of a community that trusts one another and is open-minded to building authentic connections. So, grab your ticket, put it in the calendar, get excited, and watch your inbox for some spicy details to come.